2009/07/01

happy birthday Canada!

Todays Canada day and I have nothing to do today. Other than do some spring cleaning.

A hour ago I got a phone call from random people saying that they have my dog. Yeah my dog ran away for a good 30 minutes and no one in my family noticed. I left him in the backyard and my mother opened the backyard door that leads to the neighborhood. My dog is small and my backyard is pretty huge and filled with garden things so it's pretty hard to find my dog on any occasion. Well I picked him up and he was acting all normal towards the people who found him. I was surprised - I would think that my dog would attack them but he didn't. But oh well he's safe and sound.

I also met my neighbour who is apparently good friends with my mom. She's been living in the neighbourhood for about a year now. And I only met her once on Halloween - her son is the cutest thing. They live right across from me. She's an English teacher and gets all these magazines for free. She gave me all these fashion magazines because she has no interests in them. She was nice, magazines were nice to.

Anyways a couple of days ago my mom came into my room telling me that I have to much clothes, thing was half of my clothes is in the trunk of my car and has been there since forever - I'm to lazy to bring it to goodwill. and 35% of my clothes were in the laundry when she told me that my closet was packed with clothes that I don't even wear anymore. And might I say it, I totally agree with my mom. I have zillions of clothes that I never wear anymore an it's just sitting in my closet. So i came to a conclusion and started to sell it on facebook on swap shop. And no I'm not selling clothes that I had for three years that just stay in my closet sitting there - that's going to goodwill. I'm actually selling clothes I recently purchased. I have an addiction for buying clothes and not even wearing them or just wearing it for a day or even an hour and why? I have no clue. Once I wear it I never want to wear it again. That's why it's going up for sale. I need to resolve my money spending problem.
Another reason I need to sell my clothes is because I can't save money - and I need money badly. I also need a new wardrobe - ever since I cut my hair like Keri Hilson's the clothes I used to wear just don't look good on me anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude open up a store :D

July 1, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home