2009/06/06

prom

was bittersweet. started off by picking up Justin at his school. back to my house then square one to eat and back to my house once again. Justin fell asleep while i was doing my hair and makeup. we eventually got ready and took plenty of pictures. once we got there everyone was just chilling at the entrance. we go inside and it takes hours just for the food. food was alright, meat wasn't that great but the salad, vegetables and potatoes were bomb. crepe wasn't that great either but oh well. eventually music starts playing, music was shit so me and Justin were just sitting in the hallway, some people were taking pictures and just chilling. me and Justin left early and ate McDonald's and back to my house. we eventually fell asleep and then Justin's dad picked him up at 2AM. i was beat tired. so prom was alright. photo credits to Justin.







brother & sister

me & babe





1 Comments:

Blogger -AB said...

LOVEEEEE YOU ! AND YOU LOOOK SO DAM HOT !

June 7, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home