2009/07/04

BIG BANG, MARRY ME !

soo because of my best friend, i'm obsessed with korean singing groups and all i have to say is BIG BANG is so sexy. At first I used to think like 4 out of the five were ugly then they all got to me and now i think each of them are sexy beasts. especially the one whos voice is so deep and now i think tae yang is my least favorite cause he's soo simliar to every other guy out there but he's still hot. i'm also obsessed with this female korean group called 2ne1. they both did a collab with each other and OH EM GEE, they are fierce. AND I find it funny how I memorize all of these songs and I don't even understand.

F.Y.I - BIG BANG LOOKS HOT WEARING COLORFUL CLOTHES/PANTS, SORRY JAYARE - NOT YOU.

BIG BANG




2NE1



COLLAB - BIG BANG & 2NE1



2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah Leah said...

LOL "sorry jayare"
nice blog, jasmine!

July 4, 2009 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger mz phan said...

ahahaha i love big bang!

July 4, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home