2008/10/17

intimacy, honesty, commitment... you, me, us.

Beyonce's song "If I were a Boy" is now one of my favorites, watching her music video makes you understand her point much more than just listening to it. Before watching the video I was thinking of how easy it is to get jealous and If you know me, I am the type of girl who is like that - especially towards my boyfriend. but recently I haven't really been jealous of him, I'm guessing it's because I'm kind of in the same situation but with different people - I always thought I was right but I was just being stupid. Now, After watching this video - It made me realize that my boyfriend can kind of relate to this and that he just doesn't understand my point the way I will and I won't ever understand his point of view because we're two different people - who have our different views and opinions. I think that every girl out there can relate to this song. but yeah anyways This was kind of a gay blog but I was bored. oh and I think the guys in the video are hot... to justin once you read the sentence before this one - i love you, don't be jelly haha =]

PRESS ESC IF YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH THIS VIDEO


TO RINA - because of you I did this, cause i read your blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home