2008/07/03

FULL DAY of WORK

basically today was a FULL day of work. slept at 2am and woke up around 9am to do my laundry. fell asleep for a good hour and a half. went on the computer for five minutes and got ready for work. caught the bus and went to work from 11:30am until 3pm. walked around the mall and met up with jersey and marcin. chilled and had some talks. jade came so i left marcin and jersey. went to jean machine and spent $84 on another pair of big seven jeans. fuck shoes, i love jeans. i'm joking about the shoes part but yeah i realized that i have so many jeans! jeeez im obsessed. went home around 5:20pm. then from there i got ready for orientation at my new work. went to loblaws and met my boss, seems nice. a boring orientation of just watching stupid videos. and by the way did i men chin my co-worker that used to work at my other job NOW works with me again but at loblaws. weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home