2008/06/16

Exam Week

So this week is basically all about exams. Here are my following exams:

Monday - English
Tuesday - Marketing
Wednesday - None
Thursday - Law
Friday - Math

Finished up my English exam today and it was pretty easy. After the exam I bussed to SQ1 with Alisha. Walked around. I helped her pick out a gift for her parents` 30Th Anniversary. She bought these funky looking frames at Green Earth. Green Earth has the most amazing things ever. Alisha eventually left and I pretty much chilled at SQ1 with Erica for a while. Bussed home and took a nap. After I woke up, I went to work. Work was a pain. Some lady complained about not wearing gloves, both my co-workers we`re pretty much arguing and I also burned my finger. Worst day ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home