2008/06/20

Exams week is FINISHED & School is officially over

Today was my last exam > math ... I think I did pretty good even though I didn't study because I have no notes for that class. slacker? NOPE, teacher can't teach. After exam waited for my Godbrother to finish his exam. Once he finished he drove me home. Watched Ellen, it was a mothers' day special..and what the fuck since when was jessica alba pregnant? weird. Walked to harvey's and bought two cheeseburgers, yuuumm. Now that I think about it I've been eatting junk food everyday of this week and falling alseep right after I eat, very unhealthy. Well yeah I did fall alseep today since 12PM until 2:45PM. And I have work from 5 until closing I think. So anyways schools finally over. hello summer [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home