2008/09/22

To whom it may concern,

Well I'm at the point in my life where things aren't what they seem. I'm stressed which can probably explain the reason of why my face is breaking out. Nothing is going the way I want them to be, but since when did they ever go the way I've ever wanted it to be? And you're probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about well here it is.

I remember when I used to day dream in class - wondering what a perfect guy would be like, you know the one that doesn't care what you look like even if you looked your worst, the one that wants to be there for you 24/7, the one who can support and appreciate you with any decision you make, the one who could tell you just about anything to everything, the one that wants to make you promises they know they'll never break, the one that wants you to be his everything. That's what I call perfect, but there's no such thing as perfect.

No matter how much I try, nothing seems to change. whether I'm trying to speak to you or putting any effort to try and see you, it never happens. It's like your ignoring me or even trying to avoid me, is there something your trying to hide? or am i just assuming things like i always do? I know your busy and I completely understand that but right now, I just don't like the way things are going. I love everything about you don't get me wrong but you don't seem to put any effort in this relationship. I don't care about the things you get me, I don't care what people or our families have to say about us, money doesn't mean anything to me when it comes to you and you know that. The only thing that matters to me is us, but how can there be us if i feel like I'm the only one carrying it. I don't seem as important to you anymore, just a person there to talk to you. And you're probably thinking of how selfish i am, saying that only i should matter in your life but really it doesn't seem like I matter to you at all and that's what i mean. i put you first before anything, and lately, i don't get that from you, but yet i still try to make you happy. All I'm saying is I'm not blaming for anything. I wish things were better, I wish you could see this from my point of view and understand how I'm feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home