2008/08/15

summers almost over

came home from work just now, and guess what? ahaha i was the most improved cashier at loblaws, and got myself a $25 gift card. random i know but still awesome. so eighteen more days of summer. and there's still so much to do. still have to go to driving school to get my G2 and quit my job at square one. anyways, i really don't want summer to end - but i'm getting excited only because of back-to-school shopping. i'm such a loser. this year will be my last and i hope things will be better than the last three. but hey my timetable is pretty good this year.

SEMESTER 1
PERIOD 01 - SPARE/LUNCH
PERIOD 02 - ENGLISH
PERIOD 03 - SPARE/LUNCH
PERIOD 04 - RELIGION
PERIOD 05 - BODY WORKS
SEMESTER 2
PERIOD 01 - MATH
PERIOD 02 - SPARE/LUNCH
PERIOD 03 - SPARE/LUNCH
PERIOD 04 - CO-OP
PERIOD 05 - CO-OP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home